Friday, September 14, 2012

Wow - Life Hit Hard

Wow - for all 4 of my followers who may or may not be wondering where I've been, it all started with inventory for the end of our fiscal year, and has just snowballed from there, ending this past Tuesday with a funeral of a family member, 9 hours away from our little town.

So I have more than enough to blog about, from our Express Scripts contract and the Humana contract, and many other things.  I just need about two weeks of sensory depravation to recuperate and rest up from the things life has thrown at me since August 31.  I am thoroughly exhausted to the bone.

But I do want to give a shout-out to PharmStat, a pharmacy staffing company.  Were it not for them, I would have been unable to attend the funeral at such short notice, especially considering that I live in the middle of nowhere and would have NEVER been able to find a relief pharmacist on my own, with such short notice.  They are expensive but entirely worth it. 

I'll be back at it soon enough - nice thing about retail pharmacy - there are always things to bitch about!

     --T.Ph.RPh.

No comments:

Post a Comment